At Jscrambler (Full-time), in Porto, Portugal
Expires at: 2020-02-03
- Analyze and provide recommendations on complex cybersecurity threats and risks, controls and mitigations.
- Manage Proof of Concept projects with our customers.
- Create technical content and documentation on Web and Application Security.
- Provide training and support material for other members of the Jscrambler team.
- Present the product at field events such as security conferences, seminars, etc.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or similar discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience
Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels (C-Level to Functional Managers).
- At least 2 years' experience working with software security solutions
- Already living in Portugal
Nice to have
- Knowledge of overall web and mobile application architectures.
- Knowledge of Pen testing and reverse engineering.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled in presenting and demonstrating.
- Fluency in English is essential, other languages is a plus.
You can make the difference: you will be allowed to think the process and the product itself
We are committed to the development of our employees, and in promoting their career and well being
We are in the epicentre of the roaring Porto Startup Scene
- A range of benefits like a performance bonus of up to 30% of salary, health insurance, and an internal training program