Randstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field.skills
- previous experience in Accounts Payable
- demonstrate awareness of requirements in respect of VAT and payments
- excellent planning and organising skills - able to manage multiple tasks
- fully proficient with Microsoft applications
- English + Spanish (Mandatory)
-This professional will be responsible for:
- ensuring that payment processes are completed timely and accurately for suppliers and staff expense payments;
- ensuring payments are processed within the published SLAs and in line with the policies;
- review exception items and escalate pertinent issues if required.
what you´ll get:
- integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment;
- good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview.